Monday, December 19, 2005

Bek's first video edit

Cheeky Girl Charlize

My friend Bek is a snowboard instructor, and for the past two Australian winter seasons (June to September) has worked at Mount Hotham in the Victorian Alps. In 2004 I visited her, and we filmed quite a bit of snowboard footage. Later I edited it into my video "Ride...", which can be viewed in the movie gallery.

Since then Bek has bought her own video camera and computer, and with a couple of quick tuition sessions, is making her own videos.

Her first one is of her sister's baby, Charlize. You can watch by clicking on the Play button below.


STANDBY="Loading Windows Media Player components..." TYPE="application/x-oleobject">



























































Well done Bek. A couple of people have told me that this has brought a tear to their eye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home