Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Video editing - THIS is how it's done!

Video editing - have a look at this video - this is how its done!

The creator says, "I made this video maybe three months ago or so. All of it was filmed by myself in my room on a rainy night with nothing better to do. There isn't a whole lot of story to it, I just thought of an idea and improvised as I went along. Some shots were shaky at times considering I had to hold the camera with one arm in some scenes.. so bear with that. In the end I was pretty satisfied with how it came out." John Edwards.

Download the video here

To see the original forum posting and feedback on this video, click here

Consider the music choice, and have a look at how the scenes are short and snappy, but still tell the tale.

What a great piece of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home