Thursday, November 03, 2005

Video blog feed - video test - Baxter's Day Out

Baxter's Day Out

I've just been introduced to video blogging, and a great piece of software for viewing video from other peoples' video blogs, or "vlogs".

I didn't really consider myself as a video blogger, although many of the films my wife and I feature do contain large elements of our life.

The software is called FireAnt and is freely available from www.getfireant.com. Its like any other blog reader tool, but can download and play video content from those that include such content in their blogs.

I've changed my blog feed settings so that any videos that I post here can now be automatically downloaded by FireAnt, and viewed at leisure.

This video has been posted before, but is simply here as a test for the new direct video feed:
Baxter's Day Out

Many thanks to Verdi from Freevlog.org for his help and information. He and Ryanne have a great info-packed site on how to get your video on the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home